...aNgeLodicapRio...

Sunday, September 26, 2004

*sigh*
.i juz can't seem 2 sleep well nowadays. .i dunno what's bothering me. .i juz can't seem 2 think. .it is like sumthing there on top of me. .and it really bothers me. .when i have 2 get up as early as ever everyday (except weekends, of course =) ) 2 go 2 school. .without a good nite sleep i'm gonna be sumone i don't even know...wif a real bad mood & everythin. .luckily i have such a good students & they behave real good. .this brightens up my day a bit i guess. .besides than good results, what else can u expect from them?.

.i'm in real dillemma. .i wanted 2 b send 2 sabah @ labuan 2 teach. .but a part of me wants 2 stay i bangsar. .i can't choose where i want 2 go...4 a real life. .going away means : away from my family > but more allowance. .staying here in kl means : being wif my family > but less allowance plus a lot of things 2 do. .i have to start thinkng rite now, or i'll regret it sumday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home